2008 Suzuki LTR 450 Specs
As we've come to expect the 2008 Suzuki Quadracer R450 ATV is race ready, tested by skilled Suzuki engineers and pushed to its testing limits by Pro Motocross Champ Doug Gust.
2007 was a good year, by the time holidays were upon us Suzuki was already taunting us with a glorious 2008 LT-R450 ATV. Life was good!
And I do mean glorious. Sebastian Husseini just won the FIM cross country world championship on his autosport sponsored LT-R450 Suzuki Quadrunner! If you're not familiar with the FIM cross country championship series it is a multi country 2210 kilometer gruelling test of both racer and machine. The championship series started in Abu Dhabi, crosses desserts, sand dunes and rocky terrain, and finished in California Dec 14th.
2008 Suzuki LTR450 Specs
- Model Type: Sport
- BASE MSRP(US): $8,099.00
- Warranty: 12
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
- Cylinders: 1
- Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
- Valve Configuration: DOHC
- Displacement (cc/ci): 450 / 27.5
- Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
- Transmission Type: Manual
- Number Of Speeds: 5
- Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Chain
- Reverse: No
- Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop AT 20 X 7-10
- Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop AT 18 X 10-8
- Front Brake Type: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheelbase (in/mm): 50.6 / 1285
- Fuel Capacity (gal/l): 2.6 / 10
Since writing about the Suzuki R450 ATV last year in a review I've been meaning to update ATVStyle with a few Suzuki LTR450 ATV pictures. These are courtesy of Suzuki Motors, this Quadracer has power and performance, not just purrrdy yellow ATV graphics. If you own an R450 ATV you are invited to share pictures of it in your own gallery, see the ATV forum for details. Ride safe, don't submit pictures of yourself without a helmet on!