Suzuki ATV VIN Locationsby Jean Harris
To help you locate the VIN number on a Suzuki ATV I’ve compiled a list of possible locations. Suzuki ATV VIN location varies by year and model, the Suzuki LTR 250 Quadrunner location is different from the Vinson, Z400 and Kingquad for example so lets break the search down by model. This is a Suzuki Vin location guide, actual position may vary.
Popular general locations to find a Suzuki VIN number are on the rear frame and rear vertical bars. If you have looked and looked but cannot find the VIN some possible reasons include: VIN is worn down and painted over, VIN was on a metal plate that has fallen off due to corrosion or has been removed and the VIN was on a part of the ATV that has been replaced which isn’t likely if it was stamped on the frame.
Suzuki LTR 450 Vin Location
- On a metal plate next to the frame near the kicker area, visible just to the left of the plug. (2006)
- Suzuki Eiger VIN is located on the LEFT rear cross member beside the mud wing.
Suzuki 250 VIN Locations
- Suzuki 250 Quadrunner VIN is located on the RIGHT rear vertical bar next to the taillight.
Suzuki King Quad Vin Location
- 300 King Quad VIN is on a small metal plate and can be seen on the LEFT rear vertical frame member.
- 700 King Quad is on the LEFT rear frame, behind the tire.
Other Suzuki ATV Vin Spots
- Vinson 500 VIN is located on the right rear frame of the quad, between the tire and fender.
- QuadSport Z90 VIN is found on the LEFT rear side of the frame (model number is on the right rear).
Once you locate your Suzuki ATV VIN number check it with a free ATV VIN checking service to make sure it’s not a fake. If you can’t get the information you want from any of the VIN checking services listed take it to your nearest authorized Suzuki ATV dealer and I’m sure he’ll have a manual available for your particular four wheeler.
Tip: If you have a four wheeler that wasn’t widely sold you can find out if there has ever been a recall order for your particular ATV model and if there has the VIN location is included on notices to help consumers find affected models. Example: 2004 and 2005 model year Suzuki LT-A500F Vinson, Suzuki LT-F500F Vinson LT-A700X KingQuad ATVs have been recalled and the location was in the release (right rear frame).
Help me improve this list – If you find your VIN in a different location send me a note @ATVStyle on Twitter and include your year, make and model as well as the location on the VIN. Thanks.