At ATVStyle your privacy is important to us. Here is how we protect it
- We use only industry standard tracking software to provide you with the best user experience while limiting the types of information collected.
- We do not request any personal information from you with the exception of your email address if you join us in the forums.
- We will never resell any information or browsing data, regardless of origin.
- ATVStyle is only affiliated with the top sites in the industry that have a lengthy proven track record of keeping your information safe.
- Absolutely no pop-ups or program installations are allowed on ATVStyle.
A bit more about cookies : the cookies found on ATVStyle are safe and are utilized to improve the site and your overall user experience by collecting general visitor data such as geo location average time on site and which pages are most visited etc. None of this data identifies your personal information in any way. Instead, your internet service provider number is used for this purpose. What that means is that although you help us refine the site by allowing us to gather generic data we do not actively seek your identity, it remains safe unless you provide it in the forums yourself.
ATVStyle is a free content site and does not require any information from you in order to function. ATVStyle does not sell any products directly and does not sell information to any outside party. If you are aware of any circumstances or receive any communications which could potentially result in a violation of this policy you agree to inform an authorized ATVStyle representative immediately.
Any lawsuits and/or claims relating to this web site must be filed and resolved in the state of California.
LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES
You agree to comply with all laws of the united States and you acknowledge that ATVStyle is in no way capable or offering individual legal advice, general legal advice or any advice concerning the application of United States laws whatsoever wether expressly stated or infered. You agree to research applicable laws regarding any activity depicted on ATVStyle before engaging in said activity and further agree to avoid said activity if it is illegal in your area. In particular you agree that you will comply with all safety laws and research all related federal, local and state safety laws in advance of engaging in any activity depicted on ATVStyle. If you are unable to understand, evaluate or apply the language of the law you agree to seek independant legal advice from a licensed attorney before continuing to use this website and you further agree that you are solely responsible should you not follow that advice.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE, TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
www.atvstyle.com may contain links to web sites operated by third parties (Linked Sites). The Linked Sites are provided for your convenience or on a paid advertising basis only and are not an endorsement by ATVStyle of the content on such Linked Sites. ATVStyle makes no representation whatsoever regarding, and is not responsible for, the content or accuracy of the materials on such Linked Sites. If you decide to access any Linked Sites, you do so at your own risk.
www.atvstyle.com and the materials associated with this web site are provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, ATVStyle disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third parties rights. ATVStyle does not warrant that www.atvstyle.com (the web site) will operate error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site and/or its server will be free of viruses and/or other harmful components. ATVStyle does not warrant or make any representations regarding availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials, services, text, graphics, and or links associated with this web site. If your use of this web site or the materials, services, text, graphics, and or links associated with this web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, ATVStyle is not responsible for those costs. The material associated with this web site is provided solely for illustrations, entertainment and promotional purposes. The information opinions expressed in forums on this site (Forums) are not necessarily those of ATVStyle or its content providers, advertisers or sponsors and ATVStyle makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall ATVStyle or its content providers be responsible to or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage, injury, claim, liability or other cause whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting, directly or indirectly, from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use this web site and/or the material associated with this web site, or resulting from any information or opinions provided on this web site and/or the material associated with this web site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not ATVStyle or any of its affiliated or related entities are advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any communication or other material submitted or posted to this web site will be considered nonconfidential and by posting or otherwise submitting any communication or other material, you automatically grant ATVStyle a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or material alone or as a part of other works in any form media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
ATVStyle is not responsible for any member posted materials on our Forums.
When interacting with this website you shall not:
1. Post any sexually explicit image; 2. Impersonate another person or entity; 3. Post any content which libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, hateful, or threatening; 4. Post any content which infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violation of copyrights, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity; 5. Post any content, which violates any law or advocates illegal activity; 6. Advertise or otherwise solicit funds, post any content, which is a solicitation for goods, services or participation in any pyramid schemes, or post any chain letters.
ATVStyle does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, and reliability of any communications posted by other users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk. ATVStyle might not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users.
ATVStyle reserves the right to remove any material that violates the above conditions, is otherwise inappropriate, or does not positively contribute to the forum.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, ATVStyle, its officers, owners, directors, employees, agents, distributors, advertisers, sponsors, content partners and affiliates from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from your breach of the terms of this Agreement.
This site is controlled and operated by ATVStyle from its offices in the State of California, United States of America. ATVStyle makes no representation that materials in this web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws from those locations, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Access to this web site and the materials associated with this web site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access this web site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California to their fullest extent, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any action you, any third party or ATVStyle bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in the State of California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between you and ATVStyle with respect to the use of this web site and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by an authorized representative of ATVStyle.
ATV MANUFACTURER AND INDUSTRY ENTITY LOGO USE ON ATV STYLE
ATVStyle displays copyright protected logos from various ATV manufacturers and ATV publications under strict good faith guidelines. You agree NOT to copy or reproduce any such logo in ANY manner whatsoever, digital or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright holders. You agree that you are solely liable for any legal actions resulting from the use of copyright materials found on ATVStyle and agree to hold ATVStyle harmless. ATVStyle uses some or all of the following examples as reason for the use of 3rd party logos however this does NOT mean you are granted any rights to the respective logos as a result.
- The entire logo is used to convey the meaning intended to avoid tarnishing or misrepresenting the intended image. - Logos are used in the exact form provided by their source with full good faith efforts made to hold said logos and companies in the highest of regards. - The logo(s) is a size and resolution sufficient to maintain the quality intended by the company or organization, without being unnecessarily high resolution - The image(s) is used to identify the brand, a subject of public interest. The significance of the logo is to help the reader identify the brand, assure the readers that they have reached the right article containing critical commentary about the brand, and illustrate the nature of the brand in a way that words alone could not easily convey. - Because logos are copyright by their respective owners there is almost certainly no free equivalent. Any substitute that is not a derivative work would fail to convey the meaning intended, would tarnish or misrepresent its image, or would fail its purpose of identification or commentary. - It is believed that logos used solely in the good faith manner described above will comply with United States Copyright Laws as 'Fair Use' however, after receiving proper written request from any copyright holder or in light of changes to the copyright laws of the United States, ATVStyle may remove any or all such logos. You agree that ATVStyle is not affiliated with and is not authorized to speak on behalf of any copyright holder of any logo found on ATVStyle (www.atvstyle.com). All Logos are copyright their respective owners.
Return to www.atvstyle.com