Polaris Predator 500 Technical Specifications
Polaris Predator 500 - Introducing the Predator 500 ATV from Polaris Industries. Built trail tough and track ready, the Predator 500 boasts several high performance ATV parts even in stock form. Included on the predator 500 list of high performance ATV parts are Maxxis Razr tires, Aluminum Douglas rims, chromoly axle, braided stainless steel brake lines and a polyethylene skid plate.
The Predator 500 offers plenty of power and smooth performance at an affordable price, and it looks good doing it. The Polaris Predator 500 has won seven major awards including the coveted Sport ATV of The Year award in multiple years for its signature Troy Lee built Predator 500.
The Polaris Predator 500, like its new big brother the Polaris Outlaw 525, comes with aluminum shocks and an adjustable suspension that is completely customizable to riding your style and to your terrain of choice making it a no-brain-er candidate on your next want list.
Tighter gear ratios also improve acceleration make shifting feel effortless. With an extreme amount of after-market high performance predator 500 parts on the market you can customize this model to your hearts content. Kudos go to the designers of this great ATV, check out local Polaris ATVs For Sale listings too.
Polaris 500 Predator Engine and Body Specs
- Engine : 4-stroke DOHC
- Displacement : 499 cc
- Carb : Mikuni 42mm BSR
- Cooling Type : Liquid
- Starter : Electric
- Final Drive : 520 O-ring chain
- Transmission : 5-speed with reverse
- Drive System Manual clutch and Manual shift
- Front Suspension : Dual A-arm with 10 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension : Non-link Swing-arm with 11 inches of travel
- Front Brakes : Dual Hydraulic Disc with single bore calipers
- Rear Brakes : Hydraulic Disc with single bore calipers
- Front Tires: Maxxis RAZR, 21×7-10 inches
- Rear Tires: Maxxis RAZR, 20×11-9 inches
- Wheelbase : 50.5 inches
- Turning Radius (inside tire) : 67 inches
- Dry Weight : 405 lbs
- Length-Width-Height : 71.5-47.5-45 inches
- Seat Height : 32 inches
- Fuel Capacity : 3.25 U.S. gallons
- Ground Clearance : 4.5 inches
- Used Price - Check the ATV values guide for help with valuation.